Enhanced Electrocatalytic Stability of Platinum Nanoparticles Supported on a Nitrogen-Doped Composite of Carbon Nanotubes and Mesoporous Titania under Oxygen Reduction Conditions
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 523–525, March 12, 2012
How to Cite
Masa, J., Bordoloi, A., Muhler, M., Schuhmann, W. and Xia, W. (2012), Enhanced Electrocatalytic Stability of Platinum Nanoparticles Supported on a Nitrogen-Doped Composite of Carbon Nanotubes and Mesoporous Titania under Oxygen Reduction Conditions. ChemSusChem, 5: 523–525. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100643
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- North Rhine-Westphalia
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!