Recovery of Methane from Gas Hydrates Intercalated within Natural Sediments Using CO2 and a CO2/N2 Gas Mixture
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1443–1448, August 2012
How to Cite
Koh, D.-Y., Kang, H., Kim, D.-O., Park, J., Cha, M. and Lee, H. (2012), Recovery of Methane from Gas Hydrates Intercalated within Natural Sediments Using CO2 and a CO2/N2 Gas Mixture. ChemSusChem, 5: 1443–1448. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100644
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy
- National Research Foundation Korea (NRF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: 2010-0029176
- WCU program. Grant Number: R-31-2008-000-10055-0
- Ministry of Education and Science & Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!