Metal-Free Nitrogen-Containing Carbon Nanotubes Prepared from Triazole and Tetrazole Derivatives Show High Electrocatalytic Activity towards the Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Alkaline Media
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 647–651, April 2012
How to Cite
Morozan, A., Jégou, P., Pinault, M., Campidelli, S., Jousselme, B. and Palacin, S. (2012), Metal-Free Nitrogen-Containing Carbon Nanotubes Prepared from Triazole and Tetrazole Derivatives Show High Electrocatalytic Activity towards the Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Alkaline Media. ChemSusChem, 5: 647–651. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100675
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- ANR ENZHYD. Grant Number: ANR-08-PANH-008
- Région Ile de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!