Metal-Free Photocatalytic Graphitic Carbon Nitride on p-Type Chalcopyrite as a Composite Photocathode for Light-Induced Hydrogen Evolution
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1227–1232, July 2012
How to Cite
Yang, F., Lublow, M., Orthmann, S., Merschjann, C., Tyborski, T., Rusu, M., Kubala, S., Thomas, A., Arrigo, R., Hävecker, M. and Schedel-Niedrig, T. (2012), Metal-Free Photocatalytic Graphitic Carbon Nitride on p-Type Chalcopyrite as a Composite Photocathode for Light-Induced Hydrogen Evolution. ChemSusChem, 5: 1227–1232. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100691
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- BMBF. Grant Number: 03IS2071F
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!