Immobilised Lipase on Structured Supports Containing Covalently Attached Ionic Liquids for the Continuous Synthesis of Biodiesel in scCO2
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 790–798, April 2012
How to Cite
Lozano, P., García-Verdugo, E., Bernal, J. M., Izquierdo, D. F., Burguete, M. I., Sánchez-Gómez, G. and Luis, S. V. (2012), Immobilised Lipase on Structured Supports Containing Covalently Attached Ionic Liquids for the Continuous Synthesis of Biodiesel in scCO2. ChemSusChem, 5: 790–798. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100692
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- CICYT-MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ 2011-28903, CTQ2008-00877, CTQ2008-04412
- Bancaixa-UJI. Grant Number: P1 2009-58
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!