Coprecipitated, Copper-Based, Alumina-Stabilized Materials for Carbon Dioxide Capture by Chemical Looping Combustion
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1610–1618, August 2012
How to Cite
Imtiaz, Q., Kierzkowska, A. M. and Müller, C. R. (2012), Coprecipitated, Copper-Based, Alumina-Stabilized Materials for Carbon Dioxide Capture by Chemical Looping Combustion. ChemSusChem, 5: 1610–1618. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100694
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- ETH Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!