A Highly Stable Anode, Carbon-Free, Catalyst Support Based on Tungsten Trioxide Nanoclusters for Proton-Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 945–951, May 2012
How to Cite
Dou , M., Hou, M., Zhang , H., Li , G., Lu , W., Wei, Z., Shao, Z. and Yi, B. (2012), A Highly Stable Anode, Carbon-Free, Catalyst Support Based on Tungsten Trioxide Nanoclusters for Proton-Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 945–951. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100706
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 20876155, 20936008
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA11A273
Vol. 5, Issue 8, 1335, Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!