Carbonization and Activation of Inexpensive Semicoke-Packed Electrodes to Enhance Power Generation of Microbial Fuel Cells
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Microbial Fuel Cells
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1065–1070, June 2012
How to Cite
Wei, J., Liang, P., Zuo, K., Cao, X. and Huang, X. (2012), Carbonization and Activation of Inexpensive Semicoke-Packed Electrodes to Enhance Power Generation of Microbial Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 1065–1070. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100718
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2009AA06Z306
- Tsinghua Initiative Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 2010THZ02
- Shanghai Tongji Gao Tingyao Environmental Science & Technology Development Foundation (STGEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!