These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Laminar-Flow Microfluidic Device for Quantitative Analysis of Microbial Electrochemical Activity
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Microbial Fuel Cells
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1119–1123, June 2012
How to Cite
Li, Z., Venkataraman, A., Rosenbaum , M. A. and Angenent, L. T. (2012), A Laminar-Flow Microfluidic Device for Quantitative Analysis of Microbial Electrochemical Activity. ChemSusChem, 5: 1119–1123. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100736
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0939882
- Chinese Scholarship Council
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!