Energy Efficiency Enhancement of Ethanol Electrooxidation on Pd–CeO2/C in Passive and Active Polymer Electrolyte-Membrane Fuel Cells
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1266–1273, July 2012
How to Cite
Bambagioni, V., Bianchini, C., Chen, Y., Filippi, J., Fornasiero, P., Innocenti, M., Lavacchi, A., Marchionni, A., Oberhauser, W. and Vizza, F. (2012), Energy Efficiency Enhancement of Ethanol Electrooxidation on Pd–CeO2/C in Passive and Active Polymer Electrolyte-Membrane Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 1266–1273. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100738
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- Ing. Guido Gay
- MIUR (Italy. Grant Number: 2008N7CYL5
- MATTM (Italy. Grant Number: n.94
- MSE. Grant Number: Industria 2015
- ICTP–TRIL Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!