Ruthenium-catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of Diynes with Nitriles in Pure Water
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 854–857, May 2012
How to Cite
Xu, F., Wang, C., Li, X. and Wan, B. (2012), Ruthenium-catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of Diynes with Nitriles in Pure Water. ChemSusChem, 5: 854–857. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100744
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!