Ruthenium-catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of Diynes with Nitriles in Pure Water
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 854–857, May 2012
How to Cite
Xu, F., Wang, C., Li, X. and Wan, B. (2012), Ruthenium-catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition of Diynes with Nitriles in Pure Water. ChemSusChem, 5: 854–857. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100744
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172218
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.