ODHE=oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane.
Ethylene Production by ODHE in Catalytically Modified Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3−δ Membrane Reactors†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1587–1596, August 2012
How to Cite
Lobera, M. P., Escolástico, S., Garcia-Fayos, J. and Serra, J. M. (2012), Ethylene Production by ODHE in Catalytically Modified Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3−δ Membrane Reactors . ChemSusChem, 5: 1587–1596. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100747
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Spanish Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: ENE2008-06302, ENE2011-24761
- FPI. Grant Number: JAE-Pre 08-0058
- EU. Grant Number: NMP3-SL-2009-228701
- Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!