ODHE=oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane.
Ethylene Production by ODHE in Catalytically Modified Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3−δ Membrane Reactors†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1587–1596, August 2012
How to Cite
Lobera, M. P., Escolástico, S., Garcia-Fayos, J. and Serra, J. M. (2012), Ethylene Production by ODHE in Catalytically Modified Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3−δ Membrane Reactors . ChemSusChem, 5: 1587–1596. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100747
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Spanish Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: ENE2008-06302, ENE2011-24761
- FPI. Grant Number: JAE-Pre 08-0058
- EU. Grant Number: NMP3-SL-2009-228701
- Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.