Tuning the Acid/Metal Balance of Carbon Nanofiber-Supported Nickel Catalysts for Hydrolytic Hydrogenation of Cellulose
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1549–1558, August 2012
How to Cite
Van de Vyver, S., Geboers, J., Schutyser, W., Dusselier, M., Eloy, P., Dornez, E., Seo, J. W., Courtin, C. M., Gaigneaux, E. M., Jacobs, P. A. and Sels, B. F. (2012), Tuning the Acid/Metal Balance of Carbon Nanofiber-Supported Nickel Catalysts for Hydrolytic Hydrogenation of Cellulose. ChemSusChem, 5: 1549–1558. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100782
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Belgian Federal government
- Flemish government
- Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO)
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
- Flemish Hercules Stichting. Grant Number: HER/08/25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!