Tuning the Acid/Metal Balance of Carbon Nanofiber-Supported Nickel Catalysts for Hydrolytic Hydrogenation of Cellulose
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1549–1558, August 2012
How to Cite
Van de Vyver, S., Geboers, J., Schutyser, W., Dusselier, M., Eloy, P., Dornez, E., Seo, J. W., Courtin, C. M., Gaigneaux, E. M., Jacobs, P. A. and Sels, B. F. (2012), Tuning the Acid/Metal Balance of Carbon Nanofiber-Supported Nickel Catalysts for Hydrolytic Hydrogenation of Cellulose. ChemSusChem, 5: 1549–1558. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100782
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Belgian Federal government
- Flemish government
- Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO)
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
- Flemish Hercules Stichting. Grant Number: HER/08/25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!