A Three-Dimensionally Ordered Macroporous Carbon Derived From a Natural Resource as Anode for Microbial Bioelectrochemical Systems
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Microbial Fuel Cells
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1059–1063, June 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S., He, G., Hu, X., Xie, M., Wang, S., Zeng, D., Hou, H. and Schröder, U. (2012), A Three-Dimensionally Ordered Macroporous Carbon Derived From a Natural Resource as Anode for Microbial Bioelectrochemical Systems. ChemSusChem, 5: 1059–1063. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100783
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20874041, 21174058
- Education Department of Jiangxi, China. Grant Number: GJJ11379
- Sponsored Program for Cultivating Youths of Outstanding Ability in Jiangxi Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!