Design of a Highly Nanodispersed Pd–MgO/SiO2 Composite Catalyst with Multifunctional Activity for CH4 Reforming
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1474–1481, August 2012
How to Cite
Kim, H. Y., Park, J.-N., Henkelman, G. and Kim, J. M. (2012), Design of a Highly Nanodispersed Pd–MgO/SiO2 Composite Catalyst with Multifunctional Activity for CH4 Reforming. ChemSusChem, 5: 1474–1481. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100798
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001091
- Priority Research Centers program. Grant Number: 20011-0031392
- WCU. Grant Number: R31-2008-10029
- Korean Government
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF-2011-357-D00118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!