Confined Iron Nanowires Enhance the Catalytic Activity of Carbon Nanotubes in the Aerobic Oxidation of Cyclohexane
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1213–1217, July 2012
How to Cite
Yang, X., Yu, H., Peng, F. and Wang, H. (2012), Confined Iron Nanowires Enhance the Catalytic Activity of Carbon Nanotubes in the Aerobic Oxidation of Cyclohexane. ChemSusChem, 5: 1213–1217. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100807
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21133010, 20806027
- Guangdong Provincial National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9251064101000020
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.