Polyoxometalates Immobilized in Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Nitride as Highly Efficient Water Oxidation Catalysts
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1207–1212, July 2012
How to Cite
Wu, J., Liao, L., Yan, W., Xue, Y., Sun, Y., Yan, X., Chen, Y. and Xie, Y. (2012), Polyoxometalates Immobilized in Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Nitride as Highly Efficient Water Oxidation Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 5: 1207–1212. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100809
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11079004, 10979047
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.