A Highly Active Bagasse-Derived Solid Acid Catalyst with Properties Suitable for Production of Biodiesel
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1533–1541, August 2012
How to Cite
Lou, W.-Y., Guo, Q., Chen, W.-J., Zong, M.-H., Wu, H. and Smith, T. J. (2012), A Highly Active Bagasse-Derived Solid Acid Catalyst with Properties Suitable for Production of Biodiesel. ChemSusChem, 5: 1533–1541. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100811
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Science & Technology Research Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2009B030801004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities - SCUT. Grant Numbers: 2011ZG0018, 2009zz0026, 2012ZP0009
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China. Grant Number: 201504
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Numbers: NCET-10-0367, NCET-11-0161
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2010CB732201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!