Waste-Slag Hydrocalumite and Derivatives as Heterogeneous Base Catalysts
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1523–1532, August 2012
How to Cite
Kuwahara, Y., Tsuji, K., Ohmichi, T., Kamegawa, T., Mori, K. and Yamashita, H. (2012), Waste-Slag Hydrocalumite and Derivatives as Heterogeneous Base Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 5: 1523–1532. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100814
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 40200688
- JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.