Enzymatic versus Microbial Bio-Catalyzed Electrodes in Bio-Electrochemical Systems
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Microbial Fuel Cells
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 995–1005, June 2012
How to Cite
Lapinsonnière, L., Picot, M. and Barrière, F. (2012), Enzymatic versus Microbial Bio-Catalyzed Electrodes in Bio-Electrochemical Systems. ChemSusChem, 5: 995–1005. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100835
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- European Union’s Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: 226532
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!