Synthesis of Cyclic Carbonates: Catalysis by an Iron-Based Composite and the Role of Hydrogen Bonding at the Solid/Liquid Interface
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 652–655, April 2012
How to Cite
Qu, J., Cao, C.-Y., Dou, Z.-F., Liu, H., Yu, Y., Li, P. and Song, W.-G. (2012), Synthesis of Cyclic Carbonates: Catalysis by an Iron-Based Composite and the Role of Hydrogen Bonding at the Solid/Liquid Interface. ChemSusChem, 5: 652–655. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201100839
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50725207, 20821003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930400
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-N41
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.