sp3-Linked Amorphous Carbon with Sulfonic Acid Groups as a Heterogeneous Acid Catalyst
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1841–1846, September 2012
How to Cite
Suganuma, S., Nakajima, K., Kitano, M., Hayashi, S. and Hara, M. (2012), sp3-Linked Amorphous Carbon with Sulfonic Acid Groups as a Heterogeneous Acid Catalyst. ChemSusChem, 5: 1841–1846. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200010
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization. Grant Number: 04A32502
- Research and Development in a New Interdisciplinary Field Based on Nanotechnology and Materials Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.