Solvent Effects on the Hydrogenolysis of Diphenyl Ether with Raney Nickel and their Implications for the Conversion of Lignin
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1455–1466, August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Rinaldi, R. (2012), Solvent Effects on the Hydrogenolysis of Diphenyl Ether with Raney Nickel and their Implications for the Conversion of Lignin. ChemSusChem, 5: 1455–1466. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200040
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Grant Number: Sofja Kovalevskaja Award 2010
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!