Iridium-EDTA as an Efficient and Readily Available Catalyst for Water Oxidation
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1415–1419, August 2012
How to Cite
Savini, A., Bellachioma, G., Bolaño, S., Rocchigiani, L., Zuccaccia, C., Zuccaccia, D. and Macchioni, A. (2012), Iridium-EDTA as an Efficient and Readily Available Catalyst for Water Oxidation. ChemSusChem, 5: 1415–1419. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200067
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- Ministero dell′Istruzione, dell′Università e della Ricerca through PRIN 2009. Grant Number: LR88XR
- Azione Integrata Italia-Spagna. Grant Number: IT09DF82HE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!