Iridium-EDTA as an Efficient and Readily Available Catalyst for Water Oxidation
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1415–1419, August 2012
How to Cite
Savini, A., Bellachioma, G., Bolaño, S., Rocchigiani, L., Zuccaccia, C., Zuccaccia, D. and Macchioni, A. (2012), Iridium-EDTA as an Efficient and Readily Available Catalyst for Water Oxidation. ChemSusChem, 5: 1415–1419. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200067
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- Ministero dell′Istruzione, dell′Università e della Ricerca through PRIN 2009. Grant Number: LR88XR
- Azione Integrata Italia-Spagna. Grant Number: IT09DF82HE
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.