CuInSe2 Thin-Film Solar Cells with 7.72 % Efficiency Prepared via Direct Coating of a Metal Salts/Alcohol-Based Precursor Solution
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1773–1777, September 2012
How to Cite
Ahn, S., Son, T. H., Cho, A., Gwak, J., Yun, J. H., Shin, K., Ahn, S. K., Park, S. H. and Yoon, K. (2012), CuInSe2 Thin-Film Solar Cells with 7.72 % Efficiency Prepared via Direct Coating of a Metal Salts/Alcohol-Based Precursor Solution . ChemSusChem, 5: 1773–1777. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200096
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Korea Research Council Industrial Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012K001270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!