Lithium–Sulfur Batteries Based on Nitrogen-Doped Carbon and an Ionic-Liquid Electrolyte
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2079–2085, October 2012
How to Cite
Sun, X.-G., Wang, X., Mayes, R. T. and Dai, S. (2012), Lithium–Sulfur Batteries Based on Nitrogen-Doped Carbon and an Ionic-Liquid Electrolyte. ChemSusChem, 5: 2079–2085. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200101
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!