Synthesis of Cu2ZnSnS4 Micro- and Nanoparticles via a Continuous-Flow Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Process
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1186–1189, July 2012
How to Cite
Casciato, M. J., Levitin, G., Hess, D. W. and Grover, M. A. (2012), Synthesis of Cu2ZnSnS4 Micro- and Nanoparticles via a Continuous-Flow Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Process. ChemSusChem, 5: 1186–1189. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200171
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET 0933430
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!