Synthesis of Cu2ZnSnS4 Micro- and Nanoparticles via a Continuous-Flow Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Process
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1186–1189, July 2012
How to Cite
Casciato, M. J., Levitin, G., Hess, D. W. and Grover, M. A. (2012), Synthesis of Cu2ZnSnS4 Micro- and Nanoparticles via a Continuous-Flow Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Process. ChemSusChem, 5: 1186–1189. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200171
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET 0933430
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.