A Nitrogen-Doped Polyaniline Carbon with High Electrocatalytic Activity and Stability for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Fuel Cells
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1698–1702, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhong, H., Zhang, H., Xu, Z., Tang, Y. and Mao, J. (2012), A Nitrogen-Doped Polyaniline Carbon with High Electrocatalytic Activity and Stability for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 1698–1702. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200178
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21006103
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2012CB215500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!