A Hybrid Photocatalytic System Comprising ZnS as Light Harvester and an [Fe2S2] Hydrogenase Mimic as Hydrogen Evolution Catalyst
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Sustainability Research in Dalian
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 849–853, May 2012
How to Cite
Wen , F., Wang , X., Huang , L., Ma , G., Yang , J. and Li , C. (2012), A Hybrid Photocatalytic System Comprising ZnS as Light Harvester and an [Fe2S2] Hydrogenase Mimic as Hydrogen Evolution Catalyst. ChemSusChem, 5: 849–853. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200190
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21090341, 21061140361
- Programme Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands. Grant Number: 2008DFB50130
- Solar Energy Action Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-391
- External Cooperation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: GJHZ1129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!