These authors contributed equally to this work.
Controlling Surface Enrichment in Polymeric Hole Extraction Layers to Achieve High-Efficiency Organic Photovoltaic Cells
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2053–2057, October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, D.-H., Lim, K.-G., Park, J. H. and Lee, T.-W. (2012), Controlling Surface Enrichment in Polymeric Hole Extraction Layers to Achieve High-Efficiency Organic Photovoltaic Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 2053–2057. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200202
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010-0026281, 2011-0031639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!