A General and Efficient Heterogeneous Gold-Catalyzed Hydration of Nitriles in Neat Water under Mild Atmospheric Conditions
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1392–1396, August 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-M., He, L., Wang, M.-M., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2012), A General and Efficient Heterogeneous Gold-Catalyzed Hydration of Nitriles in Neat Water under Mild Atmospheric Conditions. ChemSusChem, 5: 1392–1396. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200203
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21073042
- New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0305
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.