Electrochemistry Serving People and Nature: High-Energy Ecocapacitors based on Redox-Active Electrolytes
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1181–1185, July 2012
How to Cite
Frackowiak, E., Fic, K., Meller, M. and Lota, G. (2012), Electrochemistry Serving People and Nature: High-Energy Ecocapacitors based on Redox-Active Electrolytes. ChemSusChem, 5: 1181–1185. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200227
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- Foundation for Polish Science. Grant Number: Ventures/2010-6/2
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N511 474339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!