Diffusion-Barrier-Free Porous Carbon Monoliths as a New Form of Activated Carbon
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2271–2277, November 2012
How to Cite
Kubo, T., Sakamoto, H., Fujimori, T., Itoh, T., Ohba, T., Kanoh, H., Martínez-Escandell, M., Ramos-Fernández, J. M., Casco, M., Rodríguez-Reinoso, F., Urita, K., Moriguchi, I., Endo, M. and Kaneko, K. (2012), Diffusion-Barrier-Free Porous Carbon Monoliths as a New Form of Activated Carbon. ChemSusChem, 5: 2271–2277. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200234
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Strategic Japanese-Spanish Cooperative Program: Nanotechnologies and New Materials for Environmental Challenges. Grant Number: PLE2009-0052
- Japan Regional Innovation Strategy Program by the Excellence
- Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). Grant Number: 2010B1469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!