Diffusion-Barrier-Free Porous Carbon Monoliths as a New Form of Activated Carbon
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2271–2277, November 2012
How to Cite
Kubo, T., Sakamoto, H., Fujimori, T., Itoh, T., Ohba, T., Kanoh, H., Martínez-Escandell, M., Ramos-Fernández, J. M., Casco, M., Rodríguez-Reinoso, F., Urita, K., Moriguchi, I., Endo, M. and Kaneko, K. (2012), Diffusion-Barrier-Free Porous Carbon Monoliths as a New Form of Activated Carbon. ChemSusChem, 5: 2271–2277. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200234
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Strategic Japanese-Spanish Cooperative Program: Nanotechnologies and New Materials for Environmental Challenges. Grant Number: PLE2009-0052
- Japan Regional Innovation Strategy Program by the Excellence
- Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). Grant Number: 2010B1469
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.