Electron-Rich Anthracene Semiconductors Containing Triarylamine for Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Solar Cells
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2045–2052, October 2012
How to Cite
Choi, H., Ko, H. M., Cho, N., Song, K., Lee, J. K. and Ko, J. (2012), Electron-Rich Anthracene Semiconductors Containing Triarylamine for Solution-Processed Small-Molecule Organic Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 2045–2052. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200242
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31-2011-000-10035-0
- MEST. Grant Number: 2011-0001055
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.