Cellobiose Hydrolysis and Decomposition by Electrochemical Generation of Acid and Hydroxyl Radicals
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1935–1943, October 2012
How to Cite
Kwon, Y., Kleijn, S. E. F., Schouten, K. J. P. and Koper, M. T. M. (2012), Cellobiose Hydrolysis and Decomposition by Electrochemical Generation of Acid and Hydroxyl Radicals. ChemSusChem, 5: 1935–1943. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200250
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- National Research School Combination Catalysis NRSC-C
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.