Merging Sustainability with Organocatalysis in the Formation of Organic Carbonates by Using CO2 as a Feedstock
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2032–2038, October 2012
How to Cite
Whiteoak, C. J., Nova, A., Maseras, F. and Kleij, A. W. (2012), Merging Sustainability with Organocatalysis in the Formation of Organic Carbonates by Using CO2 as a Feedstock. ChemSusChem, 5: 2032–2038. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200255
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (MINECO). Grant Numbers: CTQ-2011-27385, CTQ2011-27033
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.