Phase Transition of a Cobalt-Free Perovskite as a High-Performance Cathode for Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 2023–2031, October 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, S., Zhou, W., Niu, Y., Zhu, Z. and Shao, Z. (2012), Phase Transition of a Cobalt-Free Perovskite as a High-Performance Cathode for Intermediate-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. ChemSusChem, 5: 2023–2031. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200264
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- China National Funds to Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 51025209
- Outstanding Young Scholar Grant at Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 2008023
- Fok Ying Tung Education Grant. Grant Number: 111073
- Chinese Ministry of Education
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB209704
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP1095089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!