Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Amino Acid Ionic Liquid Modified Mesoporous Carbon: A Tailor-made Nanostructure Biosensing Platform
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1918–1925, October 2012
How to Cite
Wu, L., Lu, X., Zhang, H. and Chen, J. (2012), Amino Acid Ionic Liquid Modified Mesoporous Carbon: A Tailor-made Nanostructure Biosensing Platform. ChemSusChem, 5: 1918–1925. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200274
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20907051
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: DICP K2010C1
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421602
- Youth Innovation Promotion Association, CAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!