Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Amino Acid Ionic Liquid Modified Mesoporous Carbon: A Tailor-made Nanostructure Biosensing Platform
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1918–1925, October 2012
How to Cite
Wu, L., Lu, X., Zhang, H. and Chen, J. (2012), Amino Acid Ionic Liquid Modified Mesoporous Carbon: A Tailor-made Nanostructure Biosensing Platform. ChemSusChem, 5: 1918–1925. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200274
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20907051
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: DICP K2010C1
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421602
- Youth Innovation Promotion Association, CAS
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.