Microbial Fuel Cells for Robotics: Energy Autonomy through Artificial Symbiosis
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Microbial Fuel Cells
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 1020–1026, June 2012
How to Cite
Ieropoulos, I. A., Greenman, J., Melhuish, C. and Horsfield, I. (2012), Microbial Fuel Cells for Robotics: Energy Autonomy through Artificial Symbiosis. ChemSusChem, 5: 1020–1026. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200283
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- UK Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC). Grant Numbers: EP/I004653/1, EP/H019480/1, EP/D027403/1, GR/S80448/01
- EU. Grant Number: FP-6 IP IST 027819 ICEA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!