These authors contributed equally to this work.
1D Coaxial Platinum/Titanium Nitride Nanotube Arrays with Enhanced Electrocatalytic Activity for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: Towards Li–Air Batteries
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1712–1715, September 2012
How to Cite
Dong, S., Chen, X., Wang, S., Gu, L., Zhang, L., Wang, X., Zhou, X., Liu, Z., Han, P., Duan, Y., Xu, H., Yao, J., Zhang, C., Zhang, K., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2012), 1D Coaxial Platinum/Titanium Nitride Nanotube Arrays with Enhanced Electrocatalytic Activity for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: Towards Li–Air Batteries. ChemSusChem, 5: 1712–1715. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200286
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGZD-EW-202-2
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: MOST2011CB935700
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Shangdong Province Fund for Distinguished Young Scientist. Grant Number: JQ200906
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20971077, 20901044, 20902052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!