Tailor-Made Anion-Exchange Membranes for Salinity Gradient Power Generation Using Reverse Electrodialysis
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2262–2270, November 2012
How to Cite
Guler, E., Zhang, Y., Saakes, M. and Nijmeijer, K. (2012), Tailor-Made Anion-Exchange Membranes for Salinity Gradient Power Generation Using Reverse Electrodialysis. ChemSusChem, 5: 2262–2270. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200298
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Eneco Energy
- Fuji Film
- Magneto Special Anodes
- A. Hak
- MAST Carbon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!