Recovery of Ionic Liquids with Aqueous Two-Phase Systems Induced by Carbon Dioxide
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2255–2261, November 2012
How to Cite
Xiong, D., Wang, H., Li, Z. and Wang, J. (2012), Recovery of Ionic Liquids with Aqueous Two-Phase Systems Induced by Carbon Dioxide. ChemSusChem, 5: 2255–2261. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200307
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21133009
- Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects of Henan Province. Grant Number: 092101510300
- Foundation of Shanghai Key Laboratory of Green Chemistry and Chemical Processes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!