Recovery of Ionic Liquids with Aqueous Two-Phase Systems Induced by Carbon Dioxide
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 2255–2261, November 2012
How to Cite
Xiong, D., Wang, H., Li, Z. and Wang, J. (2012), Recovery of Ionic Liquids with Aqueous Two-Phase Systems Induced by Carbon Dioxide. ChemSusChem, 5: 2255–2261. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200307
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21133009
- Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects of Henan Province. Grant Number: 092101510300
- Foundation of Shanghai Key Laboratory of Green Chemistry and Chemical Processes
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.